×verizon-store.jpgWho sold you your phone?Are you just so clever that the minute you see rumors about a new phone, you’re already preparing your online order? Or do you need Tim Cook and his questionably dressed co-workers to excite you about it from a remote stage? Read this Experts refute Verizon’s claim that NSA can’t grab non-U.S. data What Verizon says and does appears to be in conflict, according to privacy specialists, legal experts, and academics, who argue the U.S. government can demand foreign data held by American telecom and technology companies. Read More Or might you be one of the remaining millions who go to a phone store looking for guidance? I only ask because Louis has had enough. Louis from Verizon, that is. I encountered Louis last year, as he revealed some of the innards of working in a Verizon store. (Louis is, of course, not his real name. He strong-armed me not to reveal that.)A Verizon veteran of more than a decade, Louis explained how times had changed. He described the parameters of his job like this: “In addition to meeting a sales quota, I also have to take bill payments, stock shelves, help grandma learn how to… Read full this story
- Military's top officer says he CANNOT confirm Donald Trump's account of al-Baghdadi 'whimpering' before he died, saying president must have spoken to soldiers directly - but says Pentagon WILL release footage of raid
- Alex Trebek says he's in 'near remission' with his cancer
- PlayStation U.S. Boss Says He Gave Up His PS4 So Someone Could Buy One
- A Boogie wit da Hoodie Says He's On a Shopping Rampage Despite Low Sales
- Black Utah Man Says He Is Being Terrorized by Racist Neighbors
- Lance Bass Says He Lost a Shady Bidding War for Brady Bunch House
- Ex-UFC Owner Lorenzo Fertitta Says He's Gunning To Buy NFL Team
- White Nationalist Says He’s Not Racist Because He’s ‘Spanish’ and From Puerto Rico
- Cleveland Kidnap Suspect's Brothers Released, Say He's a 'Monster'
- After Skinnin’ and Grinnin’ for Trump, Steve Harvey Says He Should Have Listened to His Wife and Skipped Meeting
A Verizon salesman says he's had enough of selling iPhones and Samsungs have 365 words, post on www.zdnet.com at December 15, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.