EditorsNote: Updates: 1. Minor edits throughout Nov 12, 2019; Denver, CO, USA; Denver Nuggets guard Jamal Murray (27) warms up before the game against the Atlanta Hawks at the Pepsi Center. Mandatory Credit: Isaiah J. Downing-USA TODAY Sports Trae Young scored a season-high 42 points and had 11 assists, Jabari Parker had 20 points and nine rebounds, and the visiting Atlanta Hawks beat the Denver Nuggets 125-121 on Tuesday night. The Hawks’ Alex Len scored 17 and Kevin Huerter had 11 points before leaving with a left shoulder injury early in the second half. Will Barton had 21 points, Nikola Jokic scored 20, Paul Millsap had 19 and Jamal Murray finished with 18 for Denver. Monte Morris added 14 off the bench. Huerter went up with the ball just outside the lane when Jokic came down hard on his left arm. Huerter grabbed his arm in pain and walked off the court, then to the locker room with the team trainer with 9:57 left in the third quarter. The Hawks were able to increase their lead in the minutes after he exited. Young hit two 3-pointers and Hunter had a dunk and a layup to make it 82-69, Atlanta’s biggest… Read full this story
- Kings Don’t Match $72 Million Offer Sheet, Bogdan Bogdanovic Signs With Hawks
- San Francisco Supervisor Unveils Safety Plan In Response To In Bayview-Hunters Point Violence
- Lightning get a steal with Brayden Point’s new 3-year contract
- 'This is all going to end in tears for Boris': Tory MPs and ex-aides say 'nightmare to work with' Carrie Symonds should be more like Philip May and 'keep a lower profile' - as PM's allies warn his future in No10 depends on the success of his 'reset'
- Human race must colonise space to survive: Hawking
- Atlanta Hawks Arena, Which Played Huge Role in Biden Winning Georgia, to be Used Again for Senate Runoffs
- Trae Young makes bold prediction about Oklahoma-Oklahoma State
- Young voters set turnout record, aiding Biden win
- The new First Daughter: Ashley Biden has a troubled and racy past but - now settled with her plastic surgeon husband - she's set to take Washington by storm
- Neil Young’s ‘Archives: Volume II’ Is a Stunning Look Back at His Prolific Peak
Young’s 42 points carry Hawks past Nuggets have 351 words, post on www.reuters.com at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.