SERIESThe Kitchen Chef Jeff Mauro kicks off a new season with tips for homemade cavatelli and mushroom butter sauce. Also, Katie Lee gives a lesson in seafood and Geoffrey Zakarian shares his pan-roasted broccoli rabe. 11 a.m. Food NetworkCalifornia Cooking With Jessica Holmes This new episode visits Pizzana in Brentwood, where Neapolitan pizza is re-imagined. Then Jessica makes mini-rose-apple pies and tries the fish and chips at Catch 56. 8 p.m. CWCrikey! It’s the Irwins Terri returns to her Oregon hometown, where she helps with a vital health check on a mountain lion. Back at Australia Zoo, Robert contends with a tiny bird with a huge attitude, while Bindi has her hands full bathing 3 Foot, a spiny anteater with skin allergies and a touchy temperament. 8 p.m. Animal PlanetPlanet Earth: Blue Planet II Chris Packham is in Mexico, where he works with scientists at the biggest whale nursery in the world during the arrival of gray whale mothers and their babies. Also, Steve Backshall dives in the Bahamas with big ocean predators and Liz Bonnin sets up base at a research center near the fragile Great Barrier Reef to monitor some of the marine life. 8 and 9 p.m…. Read full this story
- Sesame Street’s The Count Celebrates One Billion YouTube Views The Only Way He Knows How [Video]
- Australian 'Doctor Who' Fans Gear up for 50th Anniversary Special
- 'Sesame Street' returns to Israel
- Seven Osmonds reunite for 50th anniversary
- Kinks 50th anniversary reunion: “Let’s see,” says Ray Davies
- Larry King, talk-show host
- Talk show host Tom Snyder dies at 71
- BBC Looks to Set Talk Show World Record for Charity
- 'The Walking Dead' Is TV's No. 1 Show -- Why Aren't Its Stars Famous?
- Intel drone show breaks Guinness World Record over Folsom sky
What’s on TV Saturday and Sunday talk shows: ‘Sesame Street’s 50th Anniversary Celebration’ on HBO have 288 words, post on www.latimes.com at November 8, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.