What will happen in the 2020 elections — what will the news be one year from now? Beyond Trump as the Republican nominee, either Joe BidenJoe BidenTrump says he is ‘seriously’ considering a capital gains tax cut Why Joe Biden is in trouble Harris favored as Biden edges closer to VP pick MORE or Elizabeth WarrenElizabeth WarrenOvernight Health Care: Nearly 100,000 children tested positive for coronavirus over two weeks last month | Democrats deny outreach to Trump since talks collapsed | California public health chief quits suddenly On The Money: Administration defends Trump executive orders | CBO reports skyrocketing deficit | Government pauses Kodak loan pending review Harris favored as Biden edges closer to VP pick MORE as the Democratic nominee and a Democratic majority in the House, everything is up in the air. The polling numbers and political dynamics are more contradictory than ever.On the surface, Donald TrumpDonald John TrumpTeachers union launches 0K ad buy calling for education funding in relief bill FDA head pledges ‘we will not cut corners’ on coronavirus vaccine Let our values drive COVID-19 liability protection MORE’s political future looks grim. Outside of the immediate aftermath of his inauguration, he’s never had a net positive… Read full this story
- Jared Kushner Talks About 'Playing with Live Ammo' After Trump Was Elected
- 'I wish Donald Trump knew how to be president': Hillary Clinton warns Trump might 'steal his way to victory' and boasts she got more of the popular vote as she pleads with voters to back Joe Biden
- 'HE SPIED ON MY CAMPAIGN!' Donald Trump rage-tweets at Barack Obama and Kamala Harris after his predecessor calls him a threat to democracy and incapable of meeting the 'weight of the office' he holds
- How Trump Could Turn the Most Challenging Election Since the Civil War into an Unprecedented Disaster
- Donald Trump tweets 'save the Post Office!' and complains that Democrats have summoned his controversial postmaster general to testify during Republican Convention
- 'He will tear down democracy to win.' Barack Obama flames Donald Trump for narcissism, conspiracy theories, corruption and laziness and calls his presidency a 'reality show for the attention he craves' as he pleads with people to vote for Joe Biden
- New York is finished! Big Apple born-and-bred entrepreneur pens devastating blog on why city will never recover after being devastated by Covid, looting and a crime wave
- Obama Condemns Trump in Powerful Democratic National Convention Speech
- Trump won, but who lost the most?
- Where Did All the Trump-Boosting Jocks Go?
The big news next year: Trump loses election — or maybe not have 407 words, post on thehill.com at November 4, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.