We’re only two weeks away from the release of Pokemon Sword and Shield. The Gen 8 Pokemon games arrive on Nintendo Switch on November 15, but if you’re eager to start your Galar journey as soon as possible, you can now pre-load the titles ahead of their launch.If you purchase the titles digitally from the Switch Eshop, you are now able to download them so that they’ll be available to play the moment they go live on November 15. According to the Eshop, each game weighs in at 9.5 GB, and you’ll need 19 GB of free space if you decide to spring for both versions.Pokemon Sword and Shield are both eligible for the Switch Voucher program, so if you’re a Nintendo Switch Online subscriber and have been holding onto some vouchers, you can use one to download either title. While vouchers are no longer available to purchase, you can redeem any that you still have up to a full year after you bought them. You can see the full list of voucher compatible games on Nintendo’s website.If you purchase Sword or Shield digitally, you’ll receive 12 free Quick Balls within the games as a bonus. These have a high… Read full this story
- Pokemon Sword & Shield Now Available To Pre-Load On Switch
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: All The Latest From The Nintendo Direct
- Pokemon Sword & Shield: What Are Those Mysterious Symbols?
- ‘Pokemon Sword And Shield’ News Update: Weezing Wears A Top Hat
- Nintendo announces Pokemon Sword and Shield for Switch
- This Is Pokemon's New Sword & Shield Region, Galar
- Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield coming to Nintendo Switch in late 2019
- Pokemon Sword And Shield Pre-Order Guide: Double Pack Bonuses, Steelbook, And More
- All-new Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield RPGs coming to Switch late 2019
- You can pre-load ‘Red Dead Redemption 2’ soon, and you definitely should
Pokemon Sword & Shield Available To Pre-Load On Switch Now have 303 words, post on www.gamespot.com at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.