In a new push to solve the May 1996 murder of German schoolgirl, the first of around 900 men on Saturday had samples of their DNA taken at a school in the western town of Grevenbroich. The men were between 14 and 70 years old at the time of 11-year-old Claudia Ruf’s killing and lived nearby. Investigators requested that the men undergo saliva swab tests and answer questions relating to her gruesome killing. The Rheinische Post reported that by lunchtime around 160 men had given their DNA samples. The testing was expected to continue throughout this and next weekend. The results are expected to take four to eight weeks. Read more: Germany plans to use fake child porn to snare pedophiles Investigators say the murder of Claudia Ruf is one of their most mysterious, unsolved cases Residents of the tranquil German town were left devasted by the brutal murder of Ruf, who was kidnapped, raped and choked to death while taking a neighbor’s dog for a walk. Her body — which had been doused with gasoline and burned — was found two days later, some 70 kilometers (43 miles) away, near Bonn. A huge investigation into her murder followed, with posters of the young girl put up on buses and trains to… Read full this story
- 23-year-old man arrested for rape of minor girl in UP's Fatehpur
- 23-Year-Old Lawrenceville Man Killed At Lilburn Gas Station
- Kate Hudson Reveals Whether She’s Dating 23-Year-Old Nick Jonas [VIDEO]
- 23-year-old Man Arrested from Varanasi for Passing Crucial Info to ISI: Official
- 23-year-old man arrested for passing sensitive information to ISI agents in Pakistan
- 23-Year-Old ‘Maxim’ Model Comes Out As Pro-Trump. Now She Says She’s Being Harassed.
- 5-Year-Old Girl In Serious Condition After Being Shot In South LA
- True Crime Podcast Leads to Arrest in 40-Year-Old Cold Case
- Killers 'filmed themselves dismembering 17-year-old boy and planned to deliver his head as a warning' as police hunt 'psychopathic' Dublin hitman they believe is responsible
- DNA test would clear doubts over Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose's death: Daughter
Germany: Huge DNA test underway to solve 23-year-old murder have 343 words, post on www.dw.com at November 23, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.