Retailers across America are launching the previews of their Black Friday sales, with Lowes, Target and Best Buy the latest to announce. “Thousands of Black Friday deals are already available at Lowe’s,” the company told Newsweek. “And, the first 300 customers that shop in-store on Black Friday can enter to win an exclusive Super Bowl LIV experience.” Some of the hottest new deals from Lowes include: Save up to $250 on Select Dyson Technology, including V8 Animal Cordless Stick Vacuum and Cyclone V10 Motorhead Cordless Stick Vacuum between November 21 and 27, 2019 Save $27 on Amazon Echo Dot (is $22, was $29.99) between November 21 and 27 Save $30 on Google Home Hub (is $99, was $129) between November 21 and 27 Save $200 on iRobot Roomba 960 Robotic Vacuum (is $449.99, was $649.99) between November 21 and 27 Save $60 on Ring Wireless Video Doorbell (is $139, was $199) between November 21 to December 2 Save $1,000 on LG SmartThinQ InstaView 27.6-cu ft 4-Door French Door Refrigerator with Single Ice Maker & Door within Door (Fingerprint-Resistant Stainless Steel) (is $2,499, was $3,499)between November 21 to December 4 Target has also announced its preview sales and the introduction of… Read full this story
- Black Friday vs. Cyber Monday: Which day of deals should you shop?
- Black Friday 2020: the top deals we're expecting
- Stay cozy with the best Cyber Week deals on pillows and linens still on offer
- Cyber Monday Kitchen Deals 2019: Air fryers, mixers, and more
- Best Cyber Monday fitness deals ending soon: Bowflex, NordicTrack, and Theragun
- Stay fit with the best Cyber Monday treadmill deals still available
- Best Cyber Monday gaming deals 2019: Xbox, PlayStation, and Nintendo
- The best smartphones for 2020
- Best cheap Apple Watch deals for January 2020
- Last-minute deals 2019: what to buy in time for Christmas
Black Friday 2019 Deals For Lowes, Best Buy, Target, and More have 262 words, post on www.newsweek.com at November 7, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.