IT’S what you’ve been waiting for, Argos’ first Black Friday deals are here and there are big savings on big brands. Shoppers can find deals on tech, beauty goods and even the house proud amongst you can snap up a Dyson Cordless Vacuum Cleaner with £100 off. The retailer have even enlisted sports news presenters Chris ‘Kammy’ Kamara and Olivia Wayne to break the deals, in a Deadline Day style. The ever changing deals will mean shoppers will need to keep on their toes, but we’ve already spied some great deals, including a Hitachi 50″ 50HK25T74U Smart 4K LED TV which has been reduced from £369.99 to £249.99, and Beats by Dre Solo 3 On-Ear Wireless Headphones, which dropped from £139.95 to £119.95. Black Friday will officially kick off at Argos on 22 November, with deals updated frequently until the big day on a wide range of electricals, technology and toys, including top brands such as Dyson, Samsung and GoPro. You can see the full range of deals here. Want to find the best deals first? Keep your eyes on our Argos Black Friday page here.What are the best early Black Friday deals? SIM Free iPhone 6s Plus 32GB Mobile… Read full this story
- When is Black Friday 2019 and where can I find the best deals?
- Best smart TVs under £500 and where to buy them from
- Amazon launch biggest ever sale
- Amazon announce Prime Day dates
- Samsung Note 10 range gets bigger with two new devices
- BAFTAs TV 2019: Jodie Comer in TEARS as she wins Best Actress
- Get ready to shop the best Amazon Prime Day deals next month
- The best mobile phone deals in 2019
- Best Amazon Prime Day deals: BEST offers to buy now
- Europe melts under Sahara heat wave, smashes heat records
Argos sale announced with first wave of Black Friday deals including discounted Dysons, Beats and Samsung TV’s have 284 words, post on www.thesun.co.uk at November 21, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.