So, if you are looking to buy a new LPG connection and looking to avoid the hassle of visiting a local dealership, here’s how you can buy the connection online.
The process is simple, all a user needs is to head to the online portal of the respective LPG supplier.
Steps to buy a new connection online
Open online portal for respective LPG supplier
HP Gas: https://myhpgas.in/myHPGas/NewConsumerRegistration.aspx
Bharat Gas: https://my.ebharatgas.com/LPGServices/ApplyNewConnection
Indane Gas: https://cx.indianoil.in/webcenter/portal/Customer?_afrRedirect=13915242512181853
Here, search for the nearest distributor using the search option
You can also enter the distributor’s name if you know it already
Now, choose a distributor from the list (prefer the nearest one)
At the next screen, fill-up the form which includes personal details, address, subsidy cash transfer section, cylinder type and cylinder capacity.
Note: Forms can change based on the supplier.
Next, choose POI (Proof of Identity) and POF (Proof of Address)
Upload both the documents along with a passport size photo
Now, check the agreement terms and click on Submit button
It will then redirect you to the payment page where you can choose between Net Banking, Debit card and Credit card for online payment. Alternatively, you can also choose cash on delivery option.
Once done, a reference number will be given which you can use to track the booking status and delivery date for the cylinder.
- Where Can I Buy a Gas Grill Online?
- Should You be a Book Scout or an Online Bookseller?
- Question: I Bought a Ton of Books to Resell Them Online, but They're Worthless-What Can I Do?
- Booking Your Family Holidays Online
- How To Get The Gas Hobs Online Today– A Must Read Guide
- How To Sell More of Your Ebooks Online
- Why You Should Purchase Books Online
- How to make Huge Profits Selling E-books
- Online Dating Success? Look to Your Peers
- Downloading Ebooks - The Best Way To Get The Book You Wanted For So Long