Google announced today that Stadia officially arrives on November 19 at 9AM Pacific (12PM Eastern). On that day, pre-orders will be showing up at doorsteps across the country, and those who receive it, will be up and gaming in no time.
- Related: All Stadia Game Titles
Back in June, Google announced that Stadia would arrive in November, priced with a Pro subscription at $9.99/month. For those not willing to pay, you can still access Stadia Base, but you’ll need to already own whichever games you plan on playing. For Pro users, they’ll be treated to select free game access.
Stadia Founder’s Editions and Stadia Premiere Editions will begin shipping in the same order that pre-orders were received. You’ll get an email when your package ships, and soon after, will receive a code to activate your Stadia account and Stadia Pro.
If you are interested in Stadia Founder’s Edition, but haven’t yet ordered it, you can do so here.
- Google Pixel Event live 2018
- Sowerby Bridge goes live for Oxjam music festival
- Job ad goes live offering to pay you £15 an hour to bag money-saving coupons
- Google conference: how to watch online and what’s predicted
- Everything you need to know about the new Pixel Slate and Google Home Hub
- Pixel 3 launch: Google unveils new smartphone and Home Hub smart screen
- 11 cyclones could hit Pacific this season
- The Jack Daniel's advent calendar is Google's most searched for
- Google’s 20th birthday: 20 facts you might not know about Google
- Google Pixel 3: Google unveils new smartphones for 2018