While Sidharth accuses Rashami of lying, she says that he comes across as scary with his big body. Rashami fights Mahira’s case, when Sidharth came across violently and hurt Mahira. Rashami tells that they feel unsafe.
Farah tells she has found the women ganging up against him. She also tells them not to play the women card and both the parties were equally responsible for the fights during the snakes and ladders task.
To everyone’s surprise and to prove a point Rashami also flips a mug kept on Farah’s desk to make her realise how they felt when Sidharth Shukla gets aggressive.
Farah agrees that she finds Sidharth as a strong personality and losing his calm at the drop of his hat but at the same time she has found the girls equally responsible. She dismisses the case and it announces it in Sidharth’s favour.
- NYPD Allegedly Tried to Cover Up MS-13 Illegal Alien Accused of Subway Shooting
- Who Is Julie Swetnick, The Avenatti Client Accusing Kavanaugh Of Attending Gang Rape Parties?
- Chicago police union boss makes a big accusation in Jussie Smollett case — and it involves a former Obama aide
- REPORT: MS-13 Made Comeback Through Obama’s Lax Gang Enforcement, Surge Of Unaccompanied Minors
- Madeleine McCann detective accused of leading Portuguese mafia gang
- What Trump Left Out About MS-13’s Rise in New York
- Amir Khan is accused of ‘inciting hatred’ for support of Pakistani
- MS-13 member murdered a man for wearing a Peyton Manning jersey, prosecutors say
- Federal officials announce 'takedown' of 2 Los Angeles gangs
- MS-13 members allegedly stabbed 16-year-old 100 times for wanting out