CHARLOTTE, N.C., October 17, 2019 — Today 704Games, NASCAR Team Properties‘ exclusive console simulation-style video game licensee, announced that the new NASCAR Heat 4 October DLC will be available for all race fans. The October Paid Pack will include 40 Cup and 10 Xfinity Series schemes along with nine additional free schemes, which will be pushed to all consumers via the next patch. Among the designs included are several throwback schemes that ran at the 2019 Southern 500 including Bubba Wallace’s Adam Petty tribute, Chase Elliott’s old school NAPA colors and Stewart-Haas Racing’s homage to Tony Stewart’s three championship titles. MORE: Check out October DLC The updates also include Austin Dillon‘s American Ethanol Throwback, Martin Truex Jr.‘s Bass Pro Shops Throwback, Denny Hamlin‘s FedEx Racing Throwback and other schemes from the Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series, the Xfinity Series, and the Gander Outdoors Truck Series. A full list of schemes can be found below. The NASCAR Heat 4 October DLC pack will be available on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and Steam. The pack can be purchased individually for $12.99. For fans who have purchased the NASCAR Heat 4 Season Pass, they will receive the update via their Season Pass package,… Read full this story
- [BN] Blitz newsletter: Check out the Bills' brand new training facility
- Addendum Release: Project Las Vegas Brand Highlights
- Bikes Gifted to New Haven Second Graders
- New Haven Park Board approves proposed 2020 budget
- Tint Tech Installs Top Xpel Paint Protection Film Products
- I tried out N.J.'s newest luxury movie theater, complete with heated seats and $5.50 tickets
- Caleb De Casper's New EP Is Here and Totally Queer
- Google announces new Pixel 3a phones
- A carousel comeback on the Jersey Shore? A new one arrives as another is restored.
- The New Grand Marais: Modern Vacations on the North Shore
Available now: Brand new NASCAR Heat 4 paint schemes have 290 words, post on sports.yahoo.com at October 17, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.