A woman, who shoved an elderly man to the floor and grabbing cash from his wallet, will appear at crown court. The mugging happened at 5am on Thursday, September 19 in Kingswood Road, Gillingham. Police were told a woman pushed a man in his 70s to the floor and stole cash from his wallet. Officers arrested Chloe Downey, of Skinner Street, Gillingham on Tuesday, September 24 and she was charged with robbery later the same day. A woman has been charged with robbing an elderly man in Gillingham. The 29-year-old was remanded in custody and appeared at Medway Magistrates’ Court on yesterday. At the hearing she was further remanded in custody to appear at Maidstone Crown Court on Wednesday, October 23. Read more: All the latest news from Medway To get the latest updates in ongoing cases, police appeals and criminals put behind bars, click here.
- Australian employees could be forced to work four-day weeks and earn less money as coronavirus threatens the revenue of major companies
- So how deadly IS coronavirus? You're most likely to die if you're a man, elderly and have an underlying heart condition, stats suggest
- ‘Oh, My God’: Mom Run Over While Trying To Stop Man From Stealing Girl Scout Cookie Money
- Coronavirus Australia: Best friends use pocket money to buy toilet paper for elderly neighbours
- Heartwarming moment best friends, four and six, use their pocket money saved from the tooth fairy to buy toilet paper and deliver it to pensioners in their neighbourhood
- How one man spread coronavirus to NINE other people on his bus in China: Scientists find the deadly virus can travel four times the 'safe' distance and linger in the air for over 30 minutes in confined places
- SIXTH person in the UK dies from coronavirus: Man in his 80s with underlying health conditions is latest victim of the killer infection
- The mentally ill. The disabled. The elderly. The coronavirus hit hardest where the frail gathered
- My night in a haunted house: Man spends the night in a National Trust property where guests have been mysteriously 'pushed' down the stairs and ghosts 'roam the halls' - with spine-tingling results...
- Mum stole kids' Christmas presents from under tree and sold them for £20 to buy drugs
Woman shoved an elderly man to the floor and stole his money have 362 words, post on www.kentonline.co.uk at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.