Slack has joined the dark side by bringing a brand new dark mode to its communication app. The new dark mode is available now on Windows, Mac, and Linux. To go along with the dark mode, Slack also added several themes. The new dark mode is available now and can be turned on and off through preferences. Dark mode for apps and operating systems continues to grow in popularity. In addition to looking nice and providing users more options, dark mode is also helpful in low light environments and for users with visual impairments or visual disorders. Dark mode is already available on Slack’s mobile app, but you can elect to have your dark mode settings separate for the desktop and mobile versions of the app. In the future, Slack will support syncing with operating system’s dark/light mode settings. While Slack states that the update is available now, it has not shown up on our systems yet. There’s a good chance that the new dark mode will roll out throughout the day. We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- How to turn off dark mode in WhatsApp
- Google Search app gets dark mode
- Google finally has dark mode: Here’s how to activate it on iOS and Android
- How to enable dark mode in Google app
- Google’s ARC Beta runs Android apps on Chrome OS, Windows, Mac, and Linux
- Google’s app is getting a dark mode starting today
- The Google Search app finally gets dark mode
- Google Search finally has its own dark mode – here's how to get it
- Today’s cache | New Google Maps features, Windows 10 update, and more
- Google Chrome dark mode nog donkerder na update
Slack's new dark mode is available on Windows, Mac, and Linux have 292 words, post on www.windowscentral.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.