A shooting at a bar in South Carolina left two people dead and eight injured early Saturday, authorities said. Police in Lancaster are investigating the shooting at the Old Skool Sports Bar & Grill at about 2:45 a.m. Two adult males were shot and killed. Four injured victims were airlifted to medical facilities for treatment. The other four people were treated at local facilities for injuries considered noncritical.An eleventh victim was treated and released for minor injuries incurred after falling while trying to flee. The victims’ identities were not released. The Lancaster County Sheriff’s Office said authorities were not sure whether more than one person fired a weapon. Investigators have some information about a possible suspect but no arrests have been made.”This was a violent incident of huge magnitude that was witnessed by lots of people,” Sheriff Barry Faile said in a statement. “The shooter or shooters are out there. We need to talk with everybody who was at the club when the shooting happened, and I encourage those witnesses to contact us immediately so those responsible for these deaths and injuries can be taken into custody.” ”I don’t think most of these people were intended victims,” Faile said, according to… Read full this story
- South Carolina airport officer shot and killed
- South Carolina Legislators Agree to Debate the Confederate Flag
- Suspect Who Fatally Shot Airport Officer at South Carolina Regional Airport In Custody
- South Carolina Shooting: Who Was Reverend Clementa Pinckney?
- South Carolina Mom Accused of Conspiring to Burn Down Trailer for Insurance Money After Her 12-Year-Old Son Died in the Fire
- The Nine South Carolina Victims: Who Were They?
- Mayes, Williams help Florida A&M beat South Carolina State
- CNN: Tom Steyer Responsible for 91% of TV Ad Spending in South Carolina, 97% in Nevada
- Why Tom Steyer suddenly looks competitive in South Carolina
- An inmate in South Carolina was just captured 40 years after he escaped from a work crew
Shooting at South Carolina bar leaves 2 dead, 8 injured have 329 words, post on www.cbsnews.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.