The source claims to have received this information, but did not list its source. According to this information, the Galaxy S11 color options will include Black, Blue, Pink, and White.
It is worth noting that all of these color variants are already available in the Galaxy Note 10 lineup. So, it seems like Samsung is not planning on making any significant changes in that regard.
More Galaxy S11 color options may follow later on
These Galaxy S11 color options are said to come from the get-go, though the company may introduce some additional ones later. It almost probably will, in fact, as it did for previous Galaxy S series smartphones. Samsung usually does that in order to keep things fresh, and boost its sales.
The Samsung Galaxy S11 is not scheduled to arrive any time soon. The phone will probably arrive either in February or March next year, if Samsung opts to stick to its release cycle.
The phone will arrive either during the Mobile World Congress (MWC) in Barcelona, or before it. Chances are that Samsung will opt to host a separate event before MWC comes into play, as it did this year.
The Samsung Galaxy S11 is actually expected to freshen up the company’s Galaxy S series of smartphones. Samsung’s flagship lineup is due for a camera overhaul, so you can expect some new sensors to be included. The company may even change things up when it comes to the design, but we’ll see.
Up to 1TB of storage
SamMobile actually revealed the Galaxy S11 storage options in an earlier report. It said that the Galaxy S11 will arrive in storage variants of up to 1TB of internal storage.
The base model of the Galaxy S11 will probably include 128GB of storage. Depending on the variant, 256GB and 512GB storage variants are also expected.
It has not been rumored or leaked just yet, but Samsung may opt to introduce three or four Galaxy S11 handsets. The Galaxy S10 arrived in four variants as well, the Galaxy S10e, S10, S10+, and S10 5G.
We’re only guessing at this point, though, of course. The Galaxy S11 will likely ship in both Snapdragon and Exynos variants, as its predecessor did.
Qualcomm’s next-gen SoC will fuel the Galaxy S11 in the US and China, and it will probably be called the Snapdragon 865. The Exynos 9830 is also expected to arrive at some point in the future, and will likely be included in the Galaxy S11.
- Samsung Galaxy S11 release date confirmed as smartphone maker announces 'Unpacked' event on February 11
- Samsung Galaxy S11 and clamshell folding phone may launch in February
- Samsung Galaxy S11, Galaxy Fold 2 will arrive on February 11 during Galaxy Unpacked event
- Samsung Galaxy S11 Rumor Roundup: Price, Release Date, Specs, and More
- Samsung Galaxy S11 camera and battery features spotted in Galaxy Note 9 code
- The Samsung Galaxy S11 launch date is set for February 11
- There's a Samsung Galaxy S11-sized hole at CES 2020
- Samsung Galaxy S11/Galaxy S20: Launch date, pictures, rumors, and everything else
- Samsung Galaxy S20 aka Galaxy S11: Serious camera upgrade expected in the new flagship
- Samsung Unpacked 2020: Galaxy S11 aka Galaxy S20 launch date revealed