UK Politics 9 September 2019 comments Share this with Facebook Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share this with Email Share this with Facebook Share this with WhatsApp Share this with Messenger Share this with Twitter Share Share this with These are external links and will open in a new window Email Share this with Email Facebook Share this with Facebook Messenger Share this with Messenger Messenger Share this with Messenger Twitter Share this with Twitter Pinterest Share this with Pinterest WhatsApp Share this with WhatsApp LinkedIn Share this with LinkedIn Copy this link https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-49635176 Read more about sharing. These are external links and will open in a new window Close share panel Parking on pavements should be banned across England, according to MPs. The Commons’ Transport Committee has called for a new law and an awareness campaign on the impact it has, especially for those with mobility or visual impairments. The Department for Transport said it had concluded a review into the issue and would be announcing its next steps “over the coming months”.But the committee said government action had “been slow”. Its chair, Labour MP Lilian Greenwood, said: “A couple of years ago a young wheelchair… Read full this story
- Parking Bans, Snow Emergencies For January 19-20, 2019 Storm
- Parking Bans, Snow Emergencies For March 3-4, 2019 Storm
- Snow Parking Ban Lifted In Oak Park
- Russian MP calls for ban on Beauty and the Beast over 'gay propaganda'
- MPs urge faster ban of petrol and diesel cars
- Halloween Theme Park Says It's Sorry (Kind of) for 'Zero Tolerance With Somalis' Policy
- BAN CARS
- BAN MARRIAGE
- BAN NURSING HOMES (JUST KILL YOUR PARENTS)
- May faces grilling from MPs: Did she know adviser had leaked bombshell letter in feud with Gove?
MPs call for pavement parking ban have 287 words, post on www.bbc.com at September 9, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.