However, if its camera prowess you’re really after then you might want to look at the Pro range.
The iPhone 11 and 11 Pro Max devices both have three lenses on the back: 12MP telephoto lens, 12MP wide angle lens and a 12MP ultra-wide angle lens.
To add to this, Apple will be updating the camera software at some point this year with a new Deep Fusion feature. This draws on the device’s “neural engine” which means that when you take a picture in this mode, it will take nine different images and fuse them together to create the best picture possible.
This is a clear sign that Apple wants to take on the Google Pixel, which offers the best in smartphone photography despite having only one camera lens as a result of the power of its software.
- The Latest: Tropical weather new fear at collapse site
- Coaching Courses - Latest 4 Amazing New Secrets to Create Coaching Courses
- Free Ringtones For the IPhone - How to Work Around Apple's Fee
- Where to Get the Latest News on Pinay Celebrities?
- Buying a Travel Trailer - The Pros and Cons of New and Used Travel Trailers
- Latest News on Murad Products
- Internet Marketing Tips - Keeping Up With the Latest News
- Latest News on Bleach Anime
- The Latest News on the Mafia
- The Latest News on Faux Tile and Stone Swimming Pool Liners