By Rex Crum | [email protected] | Bay Area News GroupPUBLISHED: September 12, 2019 at 10:43 am | UPDATED: September 12, 2019 at 10:44 am How many people can fit into a Tesla Model S? Like many four-door cars, the Model S, or what might be called the big brother to Tesla’s Model 3 sedan, can seat four people comfortably. There’s room for five folks, if you squeeze another person in the backseat. But that might not be enough for Tesla CEO Musk who, apparently, thinks seven could be the magic number of seats for the Model S. Model S at Nürburgring has 7 seats — Elon Musk (@elonmusk) September 12, 2019 “Model S at Nurburgring has 7 seats,” Musk tweeted late Wednesday. Nurburgring is a motorsports racing complex in Germany. Tesla had nothing more to add about Musk’s comment about a seven-seat Model S. Automakers are always working on concept cars designed to test new features, and it’s possible that a Model S with seven seats could either soon be on the road — or it might never end up as an option.One thing that is in the works is a new powertrain that will allow those vehicles to reach… Read full this story
- Elon Musk: upgrade to Tesla Model S car makes it 'faster than falling'
- Elon Musk: Actually the Tesla Model S and Model X Aren't Getting a Refresh
- Will Elon Musk's 120-hour week stop us worshipping workaholism?
- Elon Musk regularly destroys his phones for 'security purposes,' reveal documents filed in defamation case by heroic Thai diver who he called a 'pedo' - a security expert agrees that smashing up the handsets are 'not the worst idea' for tech mogul
- Elon Musk To Unveil ‘Cybertruck,’ Tesla’s First Electric Pickup Truck
- America loves pickup trucks. Can Elon Musk win drivers over with a Tesla 'Cybertruck'?
- Elon Musk’s “pedo guy” cave tweet could hurt Tesla
- Elon Musk wants to put tunnels under LA – but they might not fit his Tesla
- Tesla’s Elon Musk, greatest showman in space
- Elon Musk, New York
Elon Musk hints that 7-seat, faster Model S is in the works have 342 words, post on www.mercurynews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.