The smart TV has a FHD resolution of 1920*1080 pixels and supports 1.07 billion colors equipped with Quantum Luminit technology. It runs on quad core processor, operates on Android 8.0 and has 1GB RAM and 8GB ROM. It also comes with the function of CDE (Content Discovery Engine) that allows you to search your favourite TV shows or movies available across certified apps by just entering the name in the search bar on the home screen. The TV is accompanied by a remote that has a mouse for point and click navigation.
As per the company, the Daiwa TV is optimised with the machine-learning algorithm that stores user knowledge and patterns observed in the data consumption to make inferences and suggestions. Supporting over 1700000+ hours of content to the users, the Big Wall UI is said to show trending trailers, music, movies, TV shows etc on the Home screen along with dedicated powered AI and OTA updates. The TV comes with the app ‘Movie box’ storing 7000+ free movies. It comes pre-installed with several certified apps like, Hotstar, Zee5, Sony Liv, Jio Cinema, Sun Nxt, Voot, etc.
Commenting on the new UI with Daiwa TVs, Arjun Bajaj – Director – Videotex and Founder of Daiwa TV, said, “We’re delighted and proud to be the first Indian Brand to announce Custom UI to its users. The Big Wall UI is a fresh, easy to use and a more intuitive user experience that lives to our vision of “Expect the Unexpected”. The new UI is built in sync with the enhanced consumption of digitalized content across the country, which works tailored as per the user. Going forward ‘THE Big Wall’ will be available in all our smart TV’s starting from 80cm (32) upto 165cm (65).”
- Cubs' 1914 Club at Wrigley Field a windowless hideaway at new-car prices
- Phil Rosenthal: Cubs’ 1914 Club at Wrigley Field is a windowless hideaway at new-car prices
- Twitter to launch app on Apple TV, others to stream NFL
- Watch: NFL’s awesome new ‘No Labels’ ad features couples of all kinds on ‘Kiss Cam’
- Inaugural New York ePrix will feature Lower Manhattan as backdrop
- UFC launches women’s flyweight division with new season of ‘The Ultimate Fighter’
- New season of Bachelorette features Northwestern football player, wrestler and more
- Bethenny Frankel's real estate flop: Skinnygirl CEO set to LOSE money on lavish SoHo apartment after slashing price to even LESS than she paid for it
- We got our hands on the new Nintendo Switch, here are our first impressions
- Oprah Winfrey Kicks Off Her New Book Club on Apple TV+ With Ta-Nehisi Coates’