Amazon has just started sending out invites for an event on September 25. Judging by the time of year, it is likely going to be full of new Amazon Echo devices. This puts Amazon in an interesting but strategic position on the fall calendar. It’s after the iPhone was announced and will be after it goes on sale, but before Google announces the Pixel in October. Giving it plenty of time to soak up the spotlight. Prepare for a ton of new hardware When Amazon does its fall hardware event, usually around the last week of September, it announces a ton of new hardware. Last year, it had over 12 devices and plenty of updates to Alexa as well. That included a new Echo, Echo Dot, Fire TV Recast, Echo Wall Clock and many more. This year, it’s tough to say what to expect from Amazon. As a lot of its hardware doesn’t leak out as much as say the Pixel or Samsung smartphones. But expect plenty of new hardware. This is how Amazon gets people in the door and into the Alexa ecosystem. And that is selling them a bunch of products at a pretty cheap price. So that… Read full this story
- How do Amazon’s new Echo speakers compare to their rivals?
- Amazon set to unveil new Echo smart speakers
- Amazon unveils range of new Echo smart home devices
- England cricket legend confirmed for new Strictly Come Dancing series
- New Strictly Come Dancing category to introduce three fresh styles of dance
- Louis Theroux reveals he has a new series coming out in November after two-year hiatus
- The new ride coming to Hull Fair 2018
- Why do New Zealand come unstuck so often in tight games?
- Cheryl tells Greatest Dancer audience she’s got TWO new singles coming – and first one will be out in October
- Apple reveals 70 new emoji coming to your iPhone in iOS 12.1 update – including GINGER faces for the first time ever
Brace Yourselves, New Echos Are Coming: September 25th have 333 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.