The remains of a Florida man who went missing two decades ago have been found in a submerged car that was visible on Google Maps. BBC News reports that William Moldt was reported missing from Lantana, Florida, on November 7, 1997, after he didn’t return home from a nightclub. Police launched a missing person case on 40-year-old Moldt, which went cold.On August 28 of this year, police were called to investigate a car found in a pond in Moon Bay Circle, Wellington. The vehicle was pulled from the pond and the remains discovered inside were positively identified as those of Moldt. The car was reportedly spotted by a former resident in the area after “doing a Google search,” the individual then contacted a current resident of Moon Bay Circle to point out the vehicle. The current resident confirmed that they could indeed see a car in the pond and contacted the police. The Charley Project, an online database of cold cases in the United States, stated in its report that the: “vehicle had plainly [been] visible on a Google Earth satellite photo of the area since 2007, but apparently no-one had noticed it until 2019.” Palm Beach County Sheriff’s Office told the… Read full this story
- Motorcycle Touring - Riding Off Your Google Map
- Google Maps VS Yellow Pages - Part 1 of 2
- A Useful Google Map Help Guide
- How to Add Google Maps to Your Real Estate Website
- Who Else Wants to Get Found on Google Local Business Listings & Google Maps?
- Online Driving Maps - What Are the Most Popular Ones?
- Free Google Promotional Opportunities For Small Businesses
- The Fickle Nature of Local Google Search Results
- Comparing the Most Popular Map Websites
- What Are the Available Restaurant Maps Online?
Body of Missing Man Found on Google Maps have 294 words, post on www.breitbart.com at September 15, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.