There are over 100 games exclusively coming to the Apple Arcade all-you-play service next week, and a new video includes quick demos of a couple dozen of them.
Watch it now:
cost just $4.99 a month, and everything included will be playable on iPhone, iPad, Mac and Apple TV, with a player’s game state jumping from device to device as they switch devices.
Apple recently added support for one model of Xbox controller, as well as the PlayStation 4 DualShock 4 controller, which should make playing significantly easier.
After paying the monthly subscription fee, players won’t be faced with in-app purchases, additional fees or in-game advertising. Games will be downloaded to devices, not streamed over the internet.
Apple Arcade will debut a week from today, Sept. 19. There’s a one-month free trial offer.
- Apple Sues Corellium for Selling Access to Cloud-Based 'Perfect Replicas' of iOS
- Apple News Plus gives you access to more than 300 magazines for $10 per month
- Apple could kill off iTunes after 18 years 'within days' in big rebrand
- Apple ‘overstates’ your iPhone battery life by up to nine HOURS, Which? claims – but experts warn the test is ‘meaningless’
- Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak says Apple Card algorithm gave wife lower credit limit
- Apple told to pay $302m in patent trial
- Apple Card suffers another blow after claims of 'sexist algorithm' that have sparked a probe - as co-founder Steve Wozniak says the 'same thing happened' him when he was offered a credit limit 10 times higher than his wife
- What could go wrong for Liverpool in race for the Premier League title?
- How Helpful Are the Apple Watch Series 4's ECG Readings?
- Fury as homeless boy, 5, spotted eating biscuits on a crate just days after he was pictured on freezing Dublin street