Video PlayerClose FRANKFURT, Aug. 4 (Xinhua) — For market participants from the European Union (EU), “invest in China” is growing more diverse in form and richer in content, as the world’s second-largest economy consistently advances comprehensive reforms and opening-up. With a series of remarkable progress in opening up of China’s capital market, also known as the world’s second largest, the country’s financial sector, in addition to manufacturing and innovation, has been playing an increasingly vigorous role for those in Europe who crave for a bite of China’s economic growth dividends. Photo taken on Dec. 30, 2018 shows the Euro sculpture in front of the Eurotower in Frankfurt, Germany. (Xinhua/Lu Yang) BOOMING CHANNELS Chinese giant pandas, cute friendship ambassadors, are always greatly welcomed by the locals of European countries like Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, Finland, Denmark, etc. Similarly, those “pandas” in the bonds market are gaining in popularity and remain attractive for European bond issuers. Panda bonds, renminbi-denominated notes sold by a non-Chinese issuer within China, have been offering international borrowers a way to tap domestic renminbi investors. As China improved policies to make it easier for overseas investors to issue panda bonds and invest in its bond market, European… Read full this story
- Let it snow! Stunning wonderland built entirely with ice is illuminated by neon lights as the world's largest winter festival opens in China
- Xinhua Headlines: China, EU complete investment agreement negotiations
- Xinhua Headlines: How China overcame trials for a bullish 2021
- Xinhua Headlines: Expectations running high on China amid daunting global challenges
- What next for London, the world's second-largest financial center?
- Xinhua Commentary: China and world, together for shared dreams in new year
- Xinhua Headlines: China vaccinating key groups against COVID-19
- Xinhua Headlines: Digital yuan parades its strengths during trial
- Xinhua Headlines: From poverty alleviation to rural vitalization, China ushers in new stage of rural development
- China to Visit Africa First for 30th Year in Row, Signaling Priority in Ties
Xinhua Headlines: Europeans on the wings of China's opening-up into world's second-largest capital market have 319 words, post on www.xinhuanet.com at August 4, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.