The bodies of a man and woman who died 4,000 years ago have been found buried face-to-face in a grave in Kazakhstan.Archaeologists discovered the burial in an ancient cemetery that has remains of humans and horses, Kazakhstan archaeologists said in a Kazakh-language statement. The man and woman were buried with a variety of grave goods that includes jewelry (some of which is gold), knives, ceramics and beads. The remains of horses were also found near the burial.While some media reports claim that the archaeologists also found the burial of a priestess nearby, the archaeologists made no mention of this in their statement. While the statement says that the pair is “young” it doesn’t give an age range. [See Photos of the Kazakhstan Cemetery and Burial]It’s not clear what killed the man and woman or their exact relationship to each other, including whether they were romantically involved.The rich burial goods suggest that the man and woman came from wealthy families, archaeologists said in their statement. Archaeological remains found at other sites in Kazakhstan suggest that the pair lived at a time when fighting and conflicts occurred frequently in the region, archaeologists also said.Excavation of the cemetery and analysis of the remains… Read full this story
- Judge finds LeeMichael Collins, accused of attacking woman found by trucker near Massachusetts Turnpike, too dangerous for bail
- Face Mask for Anti-pollution Market to 2024 –Global Market Size, Development Status, Top Manufacturers, and Forecasts
- Randolph Bancorp, Inc. Announces Fourth Quarter and Year End 2018 Financial Results
- Miami-Dade Police Launch Investigation After 'Deeply Troubling' Arrest of Black Woman Who Allegedly Called Them for Help
- EDITORIAL: Did he fall to his death 11 years ago — or was he strangled?
- Homicide of man gunned down in Jersey City leaves friends and family shocked
- DNA tests show man isn’t Illinois boy who went missing in 2011
- Woman stabbed outside Mid-City church calls for greater mental health resources
- Man accused of delivering punch that killed 25-year-old man in Ybor City charged with manslaughter
- Witness: Cop 'lost it' when woman spit at him in hospital
This Young Man and Woman Were Buried Face-to-Face 4,000 Years Ago in Kazakhstan have 351 words, post on www.livescience.com at August 1, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.