Google’s Chrome OS 76 update, pushed out a few days ago, may actually be more feature-rich than reported. The update was initially thought to contain mostly UI-based improvements and one or two usability changes. But new reports are emerging that show improvement well beyond those comparatively narrow aesthetic boundaries. The discrepancy between the update announcements and the reported facts about the new features appears to have been caused by changes Google is implementing in how it reports its update logs for Chromebooks. Namely, the company has moved its update logs to its community forums and pushed a new page that shows users what’s new. Those didn’t all roll out at once or consistently — which will undoubtedly be fixed over the next several updates. Not only does Chrome OS 76 deliver a long-awaited ‘virtual desktops’ feature. Additionally, the update brings cross-platform sharing features to the table that weren’t expected to arrive for at least one more update. Moreover, there are new enhancements expressly for tablet-style devices running the operating system in addition to better tools for managing accounts across more than just Chromebooks. The new features found in Chrome OS 76 The biggest features here are likely going to be… Read full this story
- The Tabletification of Chrome OS Continues
- Why are some websites showing as ‘not secure’ in Google Chrome?
- Tata Nexon Gets Feature Updates
- Wisconsin's Landlord/Tenant Laws Receive (Yet Another) Update
- Russia 'Congratulates' Lithuania After Walmart Ends Sales Of T-Shirts Featuring Soviet Symbols
- Vote for muppets: Kermit and Miss Piggy feature on Belfast election posters
- Super Typhoon Jebi Path, Track Update: When Will Typhoon Hit Japan (Kyoto, Kobe, Tokyo)?
- Typhoon Jebi Track Update: When Will Typhoon Jebi Hit Japan?
- Delhi Court Tells Google India To Remove Offensive Videos Against Sikhism Featuring Sakshi Bhardwaj In 7 Days [Read Order]
- Japan Earthquake Update: 250,000 People To Leave Homes Amid Further Quake Fears While Economic Impact Spreads
The Chrome OS 76 Update Had Even More Features Than We Thought have 322 words, post on www.androidheadlines.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.