If you’ve always wanted a Fitbit but have been scared away by high prices, today’s the day to finally make your fitness tracker dreams come true. Today, the Fitbit Charge 3 is back to its low of $119.95Remove non-product link on Amazon, down from a list price of $149.95.
This fitness tracker comes packed with features. It can track your activity levels and detailed sleep cycles, and comes with 24/7 heart rate monitoring. In addition, when you connect it to your phone, you’ll be able to receive app notifications and call and text alerts. It’s rated for a week of battery life, so you’ll be able to track activity and sleep for pretty good stretch of time. Water resistance up to 50 meters means you won’t have to worry about your tracker getting damaged in rainy conditions, and in fact the Charge 3 does swim lap tracking, too.
In our Charge 3 review, we said this Fitbit is “smarter than the average fitness tracker,” and noted that its bright screen, long battery life, and great notification system help make it “smart enough to become your go-to wearable.” We gave it 4 stars out of 5.
- Low Priced Laptops
- Low Price Plane Tickets - 3 Tips to Get Absolute Rock Bottom Prices on Airline Travel
- Low Price Stock Picks Capable of Providing Large Returns on Your Investment
- Contractor Leads - Buying High Quality at Low Prices
- Sony Ericsson J 120 Handset - Very Basic Low Priced Phone
- Low Priced, Bare-Bones, Group Coaching Program
- Entrepreneur Bootstrapper - Pricing Theory and How a Low Price Can Hurt Sales
- Chinese Low-Priced Consumer Goods Market Calls For Powerful Brands
- Auto Lease Buyout - How to Buy Your Lease Vehicle For a Low Price
- Online Low-Price Seized Vehicle Auctions