The new Samsung Galaxy Note 10 line is finally here and so is the new S Pen! An inseparable part of the Note series, it is back with new and exciting features. Here is everything you need to know about the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 S Pen.Galaxy Note 10 S Pen designThe S Pen has evolved over the years but its design has not changed dramatically since the Note 5. The Galaxy Note 10 S Pen is no exception. It has retained the familiar look and shape but is now more ergonomic and easier to hold. It also ditches the two-tone design of the Note 9 stylus in favor of a single piece of plastic.Editor’s PickSamsung’s S-Pen – The ultimate guideThe Samsung Galaxy Note phones are among the most popular and powerful Android devices every year. We are in the eighth generation with the Galaxy Note 9 — remember, Samsung skipped the Galaxy Note 6 …This year there are two versions of the beloved phablet — the Galaxy Note 10 and Galaxy Note 10 Plus. Regardless, the S Pen is the same size on both devices, with 5.8 x 4.35 x 105.08mm dimensions and a weight of 3.04g. This makes… Read full this story
- This might be our first look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 20
- Here's your first look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 20+
- How to change the Side Key function on your Samsung Galaxy S or Note phone
- Samsung's Galaxy Note 20 series will reportedly debut at an online-only 'Unpacked' event
- The Galaxy Note 20 needs to have more than a stylus to justify its existence
- Could the Samsung Galaxy Note 20's fiercest competitor be a cheap Motorola phone?
- Do you think the Galaxy S20 Ultra lived up to the hype?
- 5 tablet deals you can’t afford to miss this Memorial Day
Samsung Galaxy Note 10 S Pen: Everything you need to know have 299 words, post on www.androidauthority.com at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.