HOUSTON (AP) _ PrimeEnergy Corp. (PNRG) on Monday reported a second-quarter loss of $560,000, after reporting a profit in the same period a year earlier.
On a per-share basis, the Houston-based company said it had a loss of 27 cents.
The investor in the oil and gas industry posted revenue of $22.4 million in the period.
PrimeEnergy shares have risen 48 percent since the beginning of the year. In the final minutes of trading on Monday, shares hit $76, an increase of 60 percent in the last 12 months.
This story was generated by Automated Insights (http://automatedinsights.com/ap) using data from Zacks Investment Research. Access a Zacks stock report on PNRG at https://www.zacks.com/ap/PNRG
- 2Q earnings 'not that good' says Samsung CFO
- Mobile sales boost Alibaba's 2Q earnings
- Cisco calms fears with solid 2Q performance
- Samsung soars, HTC stumbles with 2Q profit forecasts
- Samsung mobile profit down by a third in 2Q 2014
- Lenovo sees 2Q profit climb to $262M, ships 35.6M devices
- Google's strong Q2 earnings send stock up after hours
- Apple 2Q12 earnings: What you need to know
- Polycom posts record numbers for Q4 earnings
- Yahoo 'for sale' sign looms over earnings