Daniel Strauss, provided by
Published 10:48 am EDT, Saturday, August 10, 2019
AP Images / Scott Roth
- Lil Nas X, the artist behind the chart-topping song “Old Town Road,” has breathed much-needed life into the Wrangler jeans brand.
- The singer mentions Wrangler in his hit song, which has held the top spot on the Billboard 100 chart for a record-breaking 18 weeks and counting.
- The CEO of Kontoor Brands, the parent company of Wrangler, told Kim Bhasin of Bloomberg that the endorsement was making Wrangler more popular with a wider audience.
- Watch Kontoor Brands trade live.
“Wrangler on my booty.” Those four words appear to be helping a struggling jean brand make a comeback.
They’re from Lil Nas X’s “Old Town Road,” a crossover smash hit that’s been ranked No. 1 on the Billboard Top 100 chart for a record-setting 18 weeks and counting.See the rest of the story at Business Insider
- USOC CEO says work remains on IOC revenue deal
- IndyCar CEO says competition strong on series
- Ice Edge CEO says Coyotes purchase still on track
- Ice Edge CEO says Coyotes deal still on track
- 2018 World Cup CEO says soccer violence concern
- 2018 World Cup CEO says fan violence concern
- Arsenal CEO says firing Wenger not an option
- 2018 World Cup CEO says football violence concern
- Woman Who Wanted to Keep Michigan Town White ‘As Possible’ Withdraws Her City Council Bid, But Not Before Saying More Racist Nonsense
- In The Pits: Report merely a road map for IndyCar