Samsung has revealed the price of the 12GB+512GB variant of the Galaxy Note 10+ in India. The top-end variant costs Rs. 89,999 (~$1,262) in the country. Both the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ have been up for pre-orders in India for a while now, but only the 12GB+256GB variant of the latter was available initially.Pre-order offers revisedSamsung has also revised the pre-orders offers for the Galaxy Note 10 duo in India. Originally, the company was offering a Galaxy Watch Active for just Rs. 9,999 (~$140) to customers who pre-order either of the new flagships. The offer has been revised and Samsung is now also offering a pair of Galaxy Buds for just Rs. 4,999 (~$70). The Galaxy Watch Active sells for Rs. 19,990 (~$280) in India, whereas the Galaxy Buds are priced at Rs. 9,999 (~$140). The Rs. 6,000 cashback offer on HDFC credit cards remains unchanged. The pre-order offers are available through both online and offline retail channels.Customers can opt for any of these bundle offers while placing their order. Both the Galaxy Note 10 and Note 10+ will be up for pre-orders till August 22, with general sales beginning on August 23. Samsung is also holding a launch event for the new flagships in India. The event will take place at the… Read full this story
- Magid: Samsung Galaxy Note 10+ is big, beautiful and pricey
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 release date, price and features REVEALED
- Samsung Galaxy Fold, Galaxy A20s India Price, Redmi 8 Teasers, Call of Duty: Mobile, and More Tech News This Week
- Samsung Galaxy Note 8 vs Apple iPhone X: Tech titans battle it out for best smartphone of 2017
- We reveal the cheapest Galaxy 8 contract deals and prices – and how to get £75 cashback
- Why are Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones exploding, was there a recall and what’s wrong with the batteries?
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2 ‘catches fire’ mid-flight on Indigo passenger jet from Singapore to India
- Samsung has scrapped the Galaxy Note 7 – can I get my money back?
- Samsung reportedly suspends production of Galaxy Note 7 smartphone after fire reports
- Samsung shares hit by Galaxy Note 7 debacle
Galaxy Note 10+ 512GB India price revealed have 340 words, post on www.sammobile.com at August 19, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.