Doom Eternal is the next big game from Bethesda Softworks and id Software. In addition to a meaty campaign offering, Doom Eternal is bringing something new to the series: Battlemode. First revealed at E3 2019, Battlemode pits two players as demons against one player as the Slayer.
There’s a new Doom Eternal Battlemode trailer, which gives us another look at the gameplay and a nice overview of what you can expect at launch. You can check out the Doom Eternal Battlemode trailer in the video below:
At launch, Battlemode will include six unique arenas to fight on, with five different demons. More demons and more arenas will be coming post-launch and they will all be free, as of right now the only paid DLC is for additional singleplayer content which will be released post-launch. Doom Eternal is currenly scheduled to release on November 22, 2019 for all platforms.
Like a Doomguy outta Hell
They are rage, you are worse
Doom Eternal brings everything players loved about the Doom 2016 game with even more executions, more demons, more campaign and more brutal combat.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
- Doom Eternal steals the spotlight at QuakeCon 2018; TESO and Rage 2 show up as well
- Doom Eternal unleashes hell on November 22
- Doom Eternal Might be the Most Insane Game Coming Out in 2019
- Doom Eternal interview — aiming to surpass expectations
- DOOM Eternal is Hell On Earth in Gory Gameplay Reveal
- Doom Eternal Will Let You Invade Other Players' Campaigns
- Doom Eternal Introduces idTech 7, Player Invasions, Slaughtering Good Fun
- Doom Eternal impressions — as fun as shooting gets
- Doom Eternal Comes Out In November--Here's A New Look