A new entry in DJI’s range of smartphone gimbals has appeared in an FCC listing, suggesting that a follow-up to last year’s DJI Osmo Mobile 2 could be on its way soon. The listing for the “Osmo Mobile 3” was first spotted by Dave Zatz, who notes that the gimbal’s handle appears to have been redesigned for the new model. Aside from the new grip, it’s unclear what new functionality we can expect from the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Although ostensibly the big new feature introduced with the second version of the gimbal was the ability to film with your phone in portrait, we thought that its price was the bigger upgrade. At just $129.95 the Osmo Mobile 2 was under half the price of the $299 original. It’s hard to see how DJI could drop the price by a similar amount a second time, but here’s hoping. Regardless of what changes DJI makes with its third version, the new Osmo Mobile will have more competition within DJI’s lineup this time around. Last year, DJI released the Osmo Pocket, which has a similar three-axis stabilizer to the Osmo Mobile but features a small built-in camera so you don’t have to… Read full this story
- Hearthstone for Mobile Phones Delayed to Early 2015
- Microsoft's Mobile 6 Makes an Early Debut
- SUCCESS STORY Zong Turns Mobile Phones Into 'Charge Cards'
- OPINION Marketing Tools Battle Budding for Mobile Phones
- TECHNOLOGY SPECIAL REPORT Mobile Phone OS Battle Heats Up
- HP: new webOS phones coming in early 2011
- PalmSource Smartens Up OS for Mobile Phones
- U.K. sees mobile phone usage while driving soar, officials doubling down on penalties
- More than half of Americans hoard old mobile phones
- Mobile Phone Sales Surged in 2004, but Slowdown Coming
DJI Osmo Mobile 3 phone stabilizer leaks early have 295 words, post on www.theverge.com at August 1, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.