You’ve got your new Huawei Mate 20 Pro in your hands, but there’s something you’re not sure about or an issue that just doesn’t seem right. You may not be alone and your Mate 20 Pro may have a gremlin or two inside. Here’s our roundup of problems being reported about Huawei’s otherwise very impressive phone. Issue: NFC not working We’ve seen a few complaints in the Huawei forum and in the XDA Developers forum about issues with NFC and specifically with payments through Google Pay not working properly. There are a couple of different possible issues here, so here’s what to try: Potential fixes: If you have rooted your Mate 20 Pro or unlocked the bootloader, that may prevent mobile payments from working; installing an Android beta can also impact banking apps. Turn your Huawei Mate 20 Pro off, then hold down the Power and Volume up keys together. The phone should load up the recovery menu and you can use Volume down to highlight Wipe cache partition and press the Power key to select it. When it’s done, select Reboot system now. If your problem is with Google Pay specifically, try uninstalling the Google Pay app. Then restart your… Read full this story
- Vietnam to host 20 pro, five amateur gold tourneys
- Vietnam to host 20 pro, five amateur golf tourneys
- ARM amputation: Huawei"s big chip problem
- Technical problem fixed, Vietnam Airlines' super-aircraft returns from Paris
- City leader wants traffic problems fixed before Tet
- Huawei P20 Pro smartphone 'can see in the dark'
- Vietnamese phone owners anxious as Google cuts Huawei ties
- Best Buy ends relationship with China's Huawei
- Panasonic joins firms stepping away from Huawei after US ban
- Panasonic halting business with Huawei after US ban
Common Huawei Mate 20 Pro problems, and how to fix them have 296 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at August 27, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.