The Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus is now official, packing all the bells and whistles you’ve come to expect from the Note series (minus the headphone jack). If you plan on picking up Samsung’s latest and greatest, you’ll want to keep it protected. We highly recommend picking up a case for that reason! But what about the front of your Note 10 Plus? Below we list a few of the best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus screen protectors currently available.
Best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus screen protectors:
- Uniqueme TPU screen protector
- Spigen Neo Flex TPU screen protector
- Olixar PET film screen guard
- Whitestone Dome Glass screen protector
- Temdan case with built-in screen guard
Note: Since the phone just launched, there aren’t a lot of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus screen protectors to choose from. We’ll continue to update this list as more options become available.
Uniqueme Galaxy Note 10 Plus TPU screen protector
This is not a tempered glass protector, but soft film shouldn’t be discounted. The Uniqueme Galaxy Note 10 Plus screen protector is easy to install and even includes a lifetime replacement warranty as a guarantee that it wouldn’t wear out on you. The screen protector has also been tested to support under-display fingerprint sensors, so there shouldn’t be any issue there — something we can’t say for all screen protectors out there.
Spigen Neo Flex TPU screen protector
The Spigen Neo Flex is one of the best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus screen protectors you can buy. Given the unique design and extra curve of the Galaxy Note 10 Plus display, a TPU screen protector will have a much better fit. It doesn’t offer as much protection as a tempered glass screen protector, but will help keep the display free from scratches. It’s also thin enough to not affect the functionality of the under-display fingerprint scanner.
Olixar PET film screen protector
The Olixar PET film screen protector offers a level of protection that falls somewhere in between a regular film screen guard and tempered glass. It comes with a 6H hardness rating and stays free from scratches and smudges. The curved screen protector offers edge-to-edge protection but is also case friendly.
Whitestone Dome Glass tempered glass screen protector
The Whitestone Dome Glass is one of the best tempered glass screen protectors for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus around. It’s expensive, but offers excellent protection for the phone display. It’s also one of the few tempered glass screen guards that are guaranteed to work with the ultrasonic fingerprint scanner of the phone (there are specific steps required to make sure that this happens though).
Temdan Galaxy Note 10 Plus case
Why buy a screen protector and a case when you can get them both from one product? That’s the selling point for the Temdan Galaxy Note 10 Plus case which includes a built-in curved screen polycarbonate protector. As for the actual case, it’s a polycarbonate body with a TPU layer designed to better handle shock absorption. The case also features raised corners and edges which should offer even more protection against accidental drops.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has been slightly delayed due to design concerns
- New Samsung Galaxy Note 9 renders essentially show a Note 8 clone
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will launch on August 9
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 to reportedly feature 4,000mAh battery
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will reportedly launch in early August
- Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus update hub: Unlocked S9 gets June security patch (Update)
- Upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 9 With 8GB RAM, 512GB ROM Leaked
- The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 will be revealed Aug. 9
- Leaked Samsung Galaxy Note 9 case render reveals camera shutter button
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 specs LEAK – major new feature coming that could trump Apple’s iPhone X