Samsung just took the wraps off its latest Galaxy Note smartphones, and there are two devices for consumers to get excited about. The bigger of the two — Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus — brings a lot to the table. From a larger, higher-resolution display, better camera setup, and larger battery, there are a lot of reasons to get the larger Galaxy Note 10 variant. If you’re going to spend more than a thousand dollars on a phone, it’s important to keep it in great condition. To help you do so, here are some of the best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 cases currently available!
Best Samsung Galaxy Note 10 cases:
Note: Since the phone just launched, there aren’t a lot of Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus cases to choose from. We will continue to update this list as more options become available.
Olixar carbon fiber case
This slim Olixar TPU case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Plus keeps the phone safe from accidental bumps and drops without adding too much bulk to the device. A carbon fiber finish on the back adds to the grip and gives it a touch of style as well. The buttons are covered and precise cutouts are available for the camera, the charging port, and the S-Pen.
Olixar silicone gel case
The Olixar silicone gel case is another thin and ultra-light case for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus. It’s scratch-resistant and comes with a non-slip finish. A micro-dot pattern on the back ensures that the case stays free from smudges and fingerprints. It’s also thin enough to allow wireless charging with the case on.
VRS Design TPU bumper case
The VRS Design case for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus comes with a clear acrylic back that lets you show off the design of the phone. A thick TPU bumper keeps the phone protected from accidental bumps and drops. A raised edge keeps the camera bump and the display safe. You should also be able to wirelessly charge the phone without issue.
FYY genuine leather wallet
The FYY wallet case is made with genuine leather and makes quite an impression. The front flap is held in place with a magnetic clasp and it can also be folded and used as a kickstand. There are three slots for credit cards and ID as well as a large pocket for cash. It also comes with a layer of RFID blocking to protect your card info.
The Ringke Fusion-X case offers rugged protection for the Galaxy Note 10 Plus while also allowing you to show off the design of the phone. The thick bumper with reinforced corners keeps the device protected from accidental bumps and drops. The buttons are covered and precise cutouts are available for easy access to all ports and features.
The official clear case for the Samsung Galaxy Note 10 is a thin and ultra-light cover that lets you show off the phone’s beautiful design. A textured finish ensures that grip isn’t an issue. You have easy access to all ports and features, and it is also compatible with wireless charging.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 9 review
- A T-Mobile salesman told me Galaxy Note 10 just isn't worth it
- One month with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9: Glorious S Pen functionality, long battery life, and reliable performance
- Four months with the Samsung Galaxy Note 9: The best smartphone of 2018 continues to impress
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Galaxy S10 Plus: Killer screen, triple cameras and battery life make Samsung's phone a hit
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Galaxy S10 Plus is already one of the year's best phones
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Already a top phone of the year
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: Three cameras, a killer screen, terrific battery life
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus review: A killer phone, except for one small thing
- The Samsung Galaxy Fold is a vital learning moment for foldable phones