In March, Apple announced a new kind of gaming service that allowed Apple TV, Mac, and iOS users to access a group of paid apps at a monthly cost.
Today, Apple is offering the Apple Arcade to interested employees for a monthly fee of only $.49c per month via the early access program. Users can get one month free, and the trial ends as soon as iOS 13 is launched.
Reports surmise that the 1-month trial will be offered when the service officially launches, but the monthly fee is still to be determined. After the signup is completed, the user will get a list of the featured games, where they can simply click the ‘Get’ button to download the app or game. Currently, highlighted games include Hot Lava, Down in Bermuda, Lame Game 2, Sneaky Sasquatch and others.
Apple Arcade is set to launch in 2019 fall, offering 100+ titles for a fixed monthly fee.
- Ellen offers sneak peek at her groovy Super Bowl commercial
- Ford offers sneak peek of Mustang Shelby GT350’s Voodoo V8
- VIDEO: Sneak peek at ASU incoming QB Brady White
- Dale Jr. offers sneak preview of ‘end-of-summer’ paint scheme
- Sneak Peek At Junior’s 2014 No. 88 National Guard Chevrolet SS
- CFB AM: Sneak peek of film that only Texas, A&M fans can understand
- Cavs give sneak peek of new court design
- Sneak peek: Carl Edwards’ No. 19 ARRIS Toyota Camry
- Sneak Peek: New NASCAR merchandise tent at Pocono
- A sneak peek to FCS 2016