Samantha Wiley August 19, 2019 1 minute read In March, Apple announced a new kind of gaming service that allowed Apple TV, Mac, and iOS users to access a group of paid apps at a monthly cost. Today, Apple is offering the Apple Arcade to interested employees for a monthly fee of only $.49c per month via the early access program. Users can get one month free, and the trial ends as soon as iOS 13 is launched. Reports surmise that the 1-month trial will be offered when the service officially launches, but the monthly fee is still to be determined. After the signup is completed, the user will get a list of the featured games, where they can simply click the ‘Get’ button to download the app or game. Currently, highlighted games include Hot Lava, Down in Bermuda, Lame Game 2, Sneaky Sasquatch and others. Apple Arcade is set to launch in 2019 fall, offering 100+ titles for a fixed monthly fee. Total 0 Shares 0 0 0 0 Total 0 Shares Share 0 Tweet 0 Share 0 Total 0 Shares Share 0 Tweet 0 Share 0 Like 0 Share 0 Share 0 Share 0
- TV One Upfront Breakfast Offers Sneak Peek to New Shows
- Elon Musk offers sneak peek of Tesla Model 3
- Kim Kardashian and Kendall Jenner give fans a sneak peek backstage at their Emmy Awards preparations... including nearly naked reveals, dozens of shoes and an army of assistants
- What's the point of Apple Arcade?
- Sneak peek: Inside the new Cosmic Charlie’s on Loudon
- Why Apple Is Using A Different Strategy For Apple Arcade
- Apple is offering up to $20 in bonus App Store credit, but it's hidden inside an iPhone menu. Here's how to find it (AAPL)
- Plaza’s new Shake Shack offers a sneak peek during its ‘VIP housewarming’
- Sneak peek: Seattle's Modern Home Tour takes over the city
- Here’s a sneak peek at Spectrum Center changes ahead of the NBA All-Star Game
Apple Arcade offers a sneak peek with the early access program have 312 words, post on www.ilounge.com at August 18, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.