Shares of Twitter Inc traded lower on Thursday after users across the globe reported issues with accessing the microblogging platform. “We are currently investigating issues people are having accessing Twitter,” a company spokeswoman said. Twitter, however, did not provide any details on the outage. Outage tracking website Downdetector.com showed that there are nearly 70,000 incidents of people across the globe reporting issues with Twitter. Shares were last down nearly 1% at $37.12 in afternoon trading.
- Ha Noi suffers widespread blackout
- Instagram photos disappear from Twitter feeds
- Microsoft Office 365 suffers first major outage
- Ho Chi Minh City residents told to brace for water outage this weekend
- India power cut hits millions, among world's worst outages
- Power outages frustrate Delta businesses, residents
- Power restored to Atlanta airport after outage led to partial shutdown
- BlackBerry outage hits Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Garment firms prepare generators to cope with outage
- Vietnam massive outage under probe; losses unlikely paid
Twitter suffers widespread outage, shares down have 156 words, post on cyprus-mail.com at July 11, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.