Becoming an SQL database administrator might not have been your childhood dream, but it’s worth considering. It’s a respected career in a booming industry, and the roles often pay very well indeed.
Now virtually anyone can pursue a lucrative career as a database administrator with the Ultimate Microsoft SQL Certification Bundle. The price has been slashed from over $2,000 to just $44 for a limited time.
SQL database experts are responsible for managing the vast amounts of data that corporations use. Without these specialists, many businesses would be on their knees, which is why these with the skills are well rewarded.
This affordable package offers all the training you need to become an expert in Microsoft SQL Server 2012. It includes lifetime access to seven learning kits that you can work through them at your leisure.
The Microsoft SQL Bundle at glance:
- Get over $2,000 worth of pro-level training for less than $50.
- Enjoy lifetime access to seven courses and train as an MS SQL server pro.
- Learn at your own pace, on your own schedule, and on any device.
- Use the professional development to land a job or earn a promotion.
Okay, maybe the kid in you never thought to become a database administrator, but the adult in you knows a great offer when you see one. For a mere $44 investment you can start training today. It’s a skill set that could pay dividends for many years to come.
Wednesday is the deadline for this great offer. To take advantage, hit the button below.
This deal not quite right for you? To see all our hottest deals, head over to the AAPICKS HUB.
- The Trump administration just published a report saying ‘there is no convincing alternative explanation’ for climate change
- The Trump administration just unveiled 8 prototypes for the border wall — see what they look like
- The Trump administration just proposed big changes to Obamacare
- The Trump administration just fired back at Russia
- The Trump administration just handed Wall Street some great news
- The Trump administration just signaled it may take the only action that could actually stop North Korea
- The Trump administration just rolled out big changes to Obamacare
- The Obama administration just ‘made a scary retreat’ in its Syria policy, and negotiations are quickly unraveling
- The Trump administration just had a ‘let them eat cake’ moment on national TV
- The Trump administration just toughened its crackdown on ‘sanctuary cities’