Apple’s newest Powerbeats Pro headphones are now available to preorder in a bunch of new countries. Fans in Hong Kong, Japan, Spain, and more can claim their buds today.
Powerbeats Pro are the best alternative to AirPods if you need headphones for working out. They boast Apple’s newest H1 chip for hands-free “Hey Siri” and better battery life.
They’ll cost you a little more — they’re priced at $249.95 — but they offer ear hooks that prevent them from falling out all the time, and they’re sweat-resistant.
- Save $50 on Beats Powerbeats Pro
- Apple announces Powerbeats Pro true wireless earbuds for $250
- Apple’s Releases Powerbeats Pro Headphones For Airpods Haters
- Powerbeats Pro vs. AirPods 2: Which one should you buy?
- Apple Releases Powerbeats Pro Headphones For Airpods Haters
- How to register your Powerbeats Pro
- Beats Powerbeats Pro review: Beat it, AirPods
- Apple’s Powerbeats Pro is a sweatproof, in-ear AirPods alternative
- Apple’s $329 CAD ‘Powerbeats Pro’ wireless earbuds officially revealed
- Beats' Powerbeats Pro look to be a bigger, better (and more expensive) version of AirPods 2