James David Dickson The Detroit News
Published 9:34 AM EDT Jul 22, 2019
Highland Park — City halls in the Wayne County suburb of Highland Park and the Oakland County suburb of Royal Oak are closed Monday due to power outages, the cities announced.
The closure of the two city halls are among the more high-profile outcomes of the power outages that grip some 296,000 homes and business throughout Michigan, including 250,000 in Metro Detroit.
But the work week is beginning with lower, cooler temperatures and a low chance of precipitation.
Those who are without power should have it back by midweek.
- City of Katy acquires greenspace near City Hall
- PG&E California Power Outage: Where Will Be Affected? How to Check Your Address
- First Indigenous Peoples art/fashion event coming to SF City Hall
- Highland Park Property Tax Increases Likely To Match Inflation
- Power Outage: Residents cries out to EKEDC
- 5 New Foreclosures In The Highland Park Area
- Pinkalicious to be presented by the Highland Park Players
- Aventura, Hamilton & More Live Events Coming To Highland Park
- Ken Burns Fights City Hall Over His New Film on the Central Park Jogger Case
- New Art Coming To City Hall Courtyard In Culver City