James David Dickson The Detroit News
Published 8:32 AM EDT Jul 22, 2019
Highland Park — City hall in the Wayne County suburb of Highland Park is closed Monday due to a power outage, the city announced.
The closure of Highland Park’s city hall is among the more high-profile outcomes of the power outages that grip some 296,000 homes and business throughout Michigan, including 250,000 in Metro Detroit.
But the work week is beginning with lower, cooler temperatures and a low chance of precipitation. Those who are without power should have it back by midweek.
- Vacation in Park City All Year Round
- Ideas For Surviving a Power Outage in Style!
- Park City, Utah - Top 10 Things to Do
- Using a Homebuilt Wind Generator During Power Outages
- Power Outages - What to Do When the Lights Go Out
- Finglas, Dublin - A Great Base Close to Dublin City & Airport
- PG&E Makes Amends For Power Outages By Pumping Wires Full Of So Much Electricity That Plugging In Lamp Will Kill You
- How to Get Compensated for Electricity, Cable and Internet When Your Power Goes Out
- A Few Words on Backup Power Generators
- Free Green Power - Even During Blackouts