TV actress Divyanka Tripathi, who is currently seen playing the lead role of ‘Ishita Bhalla’ in Ekta Kapoor’s long-running Star Plus show ‘Yeh Hai Mohabbatein’ opposite Karan Patel, got married to actor Vivek Dahia on 8th July, 2016. Since then, the much-in-love couple is in a happy space. Divyanka and Vivek, fondly called as ‘DiVek’ by their fans, are celebrating their third wedding anniversary today. The couple celebrated their anniversary in hospital as Vivek Dahiya is currently hospitalized after he was diagnosed with an intestinal infection and liver abyssright after he returned with wife Divyanka from Macau. Divyanka-Vicvek wedding pic (Photo: Instagram) Since Vivek Dahiya is in hospital, his family ‘sneaked in a cake’ to surprise the couple on their wedding anniversary. Divyanka Tripathi took to her social media account and posted few pictures from their anniversary celebration in hospital. PICS: Divyanka Tripathi’s Husband Vivek Dahiya Visited In Hospital By An Actor-Friend Who Shares He Is Recovering Well! Posting the pictures on Instagram, she wrote, “Unique Anniversary bring in is this…when the family sneaked in a cake to surprise us…when Viv and I exchanged a high-five instead of a piece of cake! #HappyAnniversary love!” Take a look at her post below (SWIPE LEFT):… Read full this story
- Thomas Rhett Celebrates Wedding Anniversary to Pregnant Wife Lauren with Sweet Tribute
- Vivek Dahiya channelises his inner chef; cooks gluten free pasta for wife Divyanka Tripathi
- Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya’s Lehenga Is What You Should Bookmark For The Upcoming Wedding Season
- Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya opens up on her brother been in self quarantine; says people should stop #Coronashaming
- Ben Shephard reveals the sweet way he celebrated his wedding anniversary during coronavirus
- Vivek Dahiya on Covid-19 crisis: We’ve become one entity, one force
- Divyanka Tripathi: My brother is self-quarantined, not COVID19 positive!
- Divyanka Tripathi Slams Those Who ‘CoronaShame’ Airline Crew, Healthcare Workers
- Divyanka Tripathi Slams Those Who 'CoronaShame' Airline Crew, Healthcare Workers
- Lockdown diaries: Divyanka Tripathi, Karanvir Bohra, Arti Singh and Debina Bonnerjee share tips to make the most of this time at home
PICS: Divyanka Tripathi & Vivek Dahiya Celebrate Their Third Wedding Anniversary In Hospital! have 348 words, post on news.abplive.com at July 8, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.