Most people in Norwich said they had never cheated on a partner. Picture: ANTONY KELLY
Archant Norfolk 2018
Norwich has topped a list which reveals the most faithful cities in the UK.
Couples in Norwich can sleep easier than those living in London, Birmingham and Belfast.
That’s because according to research from dating service Match, people in romantic relationships in Norwich are more faithful than their counterparts in any other UK city.
The study, which surveyed adults in monogamous relationships to find out how many had ever cheated on a partner, found that 81pc of people in Norwich said they had never been unfaithful.
This is how the most faithful top ten looks along with the percentage of faithful participants:
1. Norwich (81 per cent)
2. Bristol (76 per cent)
You may also want to watch:
3. Liverpool (74 per cent)
4. Glasgow (73 per cent)
5. Manchester / Nottingham (71 per cent)
6. Edinburgh / Leeds / Newcastle (70 per cent)
7. Brighton / Southampton (69 per cent)
8. Belfast (68 per cent)
9. Birmingham (66 per cent)
10. London (65 per cent)
- Semi which looks normal from outside named one of UK's most gorgeous houses
- Modest three-bedroom semi-detached house named 'one of UK's best homes'
- ESPN broadcaster mispronounces name of Citi Field, combines Citi and Shea for word gaffe
- Write on! Mets decide not to erase Doc Gooden's name at Citi Field
- The Daily News names All-City track and field team for CHSAA and independent schools
- Free family days out in the UK for summer 2018
- HCM City pledges favourable conditions for British investors
- Get ready for major staycation inspiration as UK's best days out revealed
- Game of Thrones fans need to check out the UK Airbnb with its own dragon
- Weather forecast - UK hotter than Barcelona today before POLAR PLUNGE this week