Rep. Maxine Waters (D-CA) over the weekend reportedly called President Donald Trump an “SOB” and declared, “We don’t take shit from nobody.”
Waters ripped Trump at Essence Fest for labelling NFL national anthem protesters like Colin Kaepernick “sons of bitches” and reportedly said of Trump, “He’s the only SOB I know.”
“I’m not intimidated. I’m not afraid,” Waters reportedly added. “All of my life I have been trained to deal with demagogues like him. I will take him on any day of the week. And so what I want to leave with you today is this is our time, ladies.”
Waters, one of the most vocal leaders of the impeach Trump movement, encouraged black women not to get discouraged or disgusted and to never give up while Trump is president.
“Show Donald Trump who we are!” Waters reportedly yelled before she left the stage. “We don’t take shit from nobody.”
- Democrats Seek to Restrain Maxine Waters’ Trump Investigation, Fearing Backlash
- Tillerson 2.0? Pompeo’s ‘undiplomatic’ remarks might land him in hot water with Trump, Kremlin hints
- Senior Democrat Waters hits back after Republicans warn of consequences if she tries to investigate Trump
- 'Psycho Politicians Scare:' 'Halloween' Billboard Targets 'Uncivil' Dem. Waters
- Trump supporter suspected of sending pipe bombs to CNN could spend life in prison
- Trump says ‘major federal investigation’ underway after his critics are sent bombs and suspicious packages
- 'Trump has called for unity after the bombs sent to CNN, Obama and Hillary – but his words ring hollow'
- Trump 'going to learn he’s not above the law', congressman tells president after Democrats win House
- Fury at Trump for 'media hostility' remarks after pipe bomb scares
- Trump cancels G20 meeting with Putin over Russia-Ukraine crisis