Lory Gil, Georgia Dow, and Mikah Sargent sit by the proverbial campfire and have a chat about updates to MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, and discontinuation of the 12-inch MacBook. They also discuss the decision to temporarily disable the Walkie Talkie feature on Apple Watch due to an eavesdropping bug. In another example of Apple taking steps to ensure customer privacy, the gang look at the new ‘Sign in with Apple ID’ feature that’s coming with iOS13.
There was also a serious security vulnerability in the Zoom video conferencing software, prompting Apple to push a fix to macOS users.
- Wix Creation without limits. Visit wix.com/podcast and get 10% Off Your Wix Premium Plan — enter the code WIXPROMO at checkout.
Be part of the show!
Send in your comments, questions, feedback, or follow-up to:
This post may contain affiliate links. See our disclosure policy for more details.
Latest And Best Prime Day Deals
- Little things make big difference for MSU
- Hainsey: Have to talk to make a deal
- Cowboys trusting Bryant to make call on finger
- Which QBs will make the most dough in 2013?
- WVU tops Irish to make Big East final
- Pac-10 makes its case in superiority debate
- Creighton sets goal of making deep postseason run
- McDowell makes his mark for 4th-ranked Clemson
- Magic-Cavs reunion looks like sure thing
- Another day reveals one more thing about Tiger