Apple is offering Apple Pay customers free McDonald’s fries when they use Apple Pay for the month of July.
You can get medium fries for free when you pay using Apple Pay at the McDonald’s app. The promotion is valid on orders of at least $1 minimum and on Fridays throughout the month of July.
In the fine print, it states that the promotion is only valid at the McDonald’s app, where you’ll need to download and register and in participating US stores. $1, $2 and $3 orders are excluded, and the promo may not be combined with coupons, discounts, combo meals and other offers.
Apple Pay promos are about being useful for road trips and incorporating other apps with Apple Pay, including HotelTonight, Exxon and Turo. To date, Apple has had various restaurants, services and retailers, including $5 off Fandango tickets, $1 tacos from Taco Bell and more.
- Coming soon from Apple: Pay CTA fare with your iPhone
- The strategy behind McDonald's latest breakfast creation
- The Latest: Apple launches own credit card tied to iPhone
- Girl can't have free McDonald's Monopoly fries after staff point out small print
- The Latest: Apple says its new services will respect privacy
- The Latest: Apple launches long-awaited streaming TV service
- The Latest: Apple wins a round in iPhone patent dispute
- Here's Proof Apple Pay Is Useful For Stealing People's Money
- Target, Taco Bell and Jack in the Box to start accepting Apple Pay
- Target stores to accept mobile payment including Apple Pay, Samsung Pay and Google Pay