PUBLISHED: 07:16 12 July 2019 | UPDATED: 07:16 12 July 2019
Police seized a car in the Penn Grove area of Norwich. Pic: Norfolk Constabulary.
Two men were arrested for drug driving as police continued their Operation Moonshot operation.
The men were stopped in Wroxham Road and in Sprowston Road on Thursday (July 11) afternoon.
Police said they tested positive for cocaine and cannabis, respectively.
You may also want to watch:
Another driver had his car seized after they were stopped in the Penn Grove area.
Police said the vehicle had not had an MOT since November 2017 and the driver had no insurance.
They tweeted: “He has had the opportunity to rectify these offences, but has chosen not to. Reported and vehicle seized.”
Operation Moonshot, first launched three years ago in west Norfolk, uses automated number plate recognition (ANPR) cameras to detect uninsured, untaxed or unroadworthy vehicles, as well as those suspected of being linked to organised crime.
- Police: Construction zone flagger hit by drugged driver
- Construction zone flagger hit by drugged driver dies
- Police: Hanover Uber driver attacked
- Police identify truck driver killed in fiery highway crash
- Tennessee men arrested on gun, drug charges in West Haven
- Trespasser arrested with felony drugs: Parma Police Blotter
- Sydney police find drug haul in van that hit police cars
- Garrett Police arrest three on drug charges
- Fall River man arrested for alleged drug trafficking
- 13 arrested in Claremont drug sweep