A long-lost interview with a young man claiming to be Banksy, the world’s most famous anonymous street artist, has been found in a television company’s vault, The Guardian eports. The interview was filmed before the elusive artist’s breakthrough 2003 Turf War exhibition in London and features a man whose face is partially obscured with a baseball cap and T-shirt. It was shown on ITV London at the time but then forgotten about until the Bristol-based ITV News reporter Robert Murphy stumbled upon it when he was doing some research on Bansky. The figure is shown stencilling a picture of a black insect on to a wall and working on a piece in which a baby is playing with alphabet building blocks that spell out: “KILL MORE.” Both pieces have long been attributed to Banksy. The two-minute report, by the ITV News correspondent Haig Gordon, features the man speaking for 35 seconds. His eyes, eyebrows and forehead are visible. “I’m disguised because you can’t really be a graffiti writer and then go public,” he tells Gordon, who has since retired. “The two things don’t quite go together.” In Turf War, Bansky decorated live farm animals including cattle with “this way up”… Read full this story
- New on Netflix Australia: September 2018 movie and TV shows revealed
- The curse of Beatrice's wedding: Princess's nuptials were sunk by the election, then came Andrew's car crash TV interview and Megxit - and now, the virus has struck and the big day's in turmoil again
- In newspaper and TV interviews, experts beseech Trump to rethink Easter end to the coronavirus restrictions
- Strictly's AJ Pritchard and brother Curtis speak out about attack in first TV interview
- Joe Biden reprimanded by Jake Tapper for coughing into hand during live TV interview
- Prince Willem-Alexander of the Netherlands and his wife Maxima give TV interview ahead of inauguration.
- Michael Barrymore to be quizzed over Stuart Lubbock’s death in first TV interview since cops reopened their probe
- South Korea Professor Whose Kids Crashed TV Interview Delights Viewers as Children Disrupt Him Again Live On Air
- Greta Thunberg Says She Might Have Coronavirus, New Interview Reveals
- Four New Terminator: Dark Fate TV Spots Reveal New Footage
Archived TV interview may reveal identity of Banksy have 373 words, post on www.panorama.am at July 5, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.