Apple products seem to have been missed off shoppers’ wish lists this Prime Day. Despite big discounts on Apple Watch, AirPods, and Beats headphones, only one Apple product made it into the top 10 searches in the U.S. The Nintendo Switch claimed the top spot by a good margin. Hitwise reveals that approximately 1.16 million people searched “iPad” on Prime Day, earning it the tenth spot in top searches. That’s a jump of 17 places from last year. Nintendo topped the list with its incredibly popular Switch console earning 1.90 million searches in the U.S. Nintendo top all over The Switch also came top in searches in the United Kingdom and Australia, where not a single Apple product made it into the top 10, despite the lists being dominated by consumer tech. This year’s Prime Day was the first to run for two days, and unsurprisingly it was the biggest yet. Amazon sold more than 175 million items across 18 countries. That made Prime Day bigger than last year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- I Already Have a Fitbit, But This Prime Day Deal Is So Good, I’m Buying Another
- The best upcoming Nintendo Switch games
- Metroid Fusion sequel, new Paper Mario rumored for Nintendo Switch this year
- Amazon's PNY Storage Sale Is Perfect for the Nintendo Switch
- These are the features we want in a Nintendo Switch Pro system
- New Nintendo Switch Patent Reveals Big Feature May Be Coming to Joy-Cons
- Nintendo Switch Was The Best-Selling Gaming Console of 2019
- One of Video Games' Best Trilogies Seemingly Coming to Nintendo Switch
- Nintendo Switch Game From Professor Layton And Ni No Kuni Developer Level-5 On The Way
- Metro Redux is coming to the Nintendo Switch next month
Apple shaded by Nintendo Switch in Prime Day searches have 290 words, post on www.cultofmac.com at July 22, 2019. This is cached page on IT Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.