Apple products seem to have been missed off shoppers’ wish lists this Prime Day.
Despite big discounts on Apple Watch, AirPods, and Beats headphones, only one Apple product made it into the top 10 searches in the U.S. The Nintendo Switch claimed the top spot by a good margin.
Hitwise reveals that approximately 1.16 million people searched “iPad” on Prime Day, earning it the tenth spot in top searches. That’s a jump of 17 places from last year.
Nintendo topped the list with its incredibly popular Switch console earning 1.90 million searches in the U.S.
Nintendo top all over
The Switch also came top in searches in the United Kingdom and Australia, where not a single Apple product made it into the top 10, despite the lists being dominated by consumer tech.
This year’s Prime Day was the first to run for two days, and unsurprisingly it was the biggest yet. Amazon sold more than 175 million items across 18 countries.
That made Prime Day bigger than last year’s Black Friday and Cyber Monday combined.
- Boost Mobile takes on Amazon with Apple iPhone deals during Prime Day 2019
- If You Buy One Thing on Prime Day, Make It This Garmin Watch
- Best Nintendo Switch deals for 2019: Get up to 10% off Switch or Switch Lite
- Best Nintendo Switch deals for 2019: All of the discounts and bundles at Amazon, Walmart and Best Buy
- How to take a screenshot with your Nintendo Switch
- The Nintendo Switch Lite is 10% off at Woot for Amazon Prime members again (while supplies last)
- Received a condom instead of a Nintendo Switch this Black Friday? Amazon says sorry
- Get a $30 Credit on the Upgraded Nintendo Switch from Amazon and Best Buy
- The Nintendo Switch Pro Controller is Down to Its Lowest Price Ever
- Amazon’s latest Nintendo Switch deal snags you the console plus a $30 credit